Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vector Sketch!!

I know, I know... it has been a long time since my last sketch.
 I apologize for that, i have been kind of busy with another project, but i am back now, this time with a sketch in Illustrator.
 I normally use normal paper, SketchBook Pro and Photoshop to create my work, but it was time i tried the wonders of vector programs, and i am really impressed with it. I definitely need to sit and play with Illustrator more often, it is a whole new program to me, and i have much to learn until i can get the results i would like to, but it is really cool to work with vector. Well this is what i got out of it for now, but i will come with some more vector illustrations. Until then have a nice time and take care of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment