Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Solitude!

What are you afraid of?
Tell me are you afraid of not succeeding with your career?
Are you afraid of not making money enough? Not getting the house you dream of? The car? The society's acknowledgment  of you being successful, a good citizen? 
 You know what i am afraid of? 
To end alone!!
Solitude is my biggest fear...
 Do you remember that rubber duck that you once loved, but that you forgot on the beach one day and never saw again?? That is what i am afraid of, of becoming the rubber duck! I don't want to focus on the wrong things, i don't want to focus on money, success and all the rest, i want to to focus on being happy with what i got, with myself as i am and not a society wants me to be, but is not easy!
 I want to keep the people i love close to me, and in that i am failing already, i've got them all spread around the world, making the objective of being with everyone impossible. But i am doing my best to keep them close, they are the most important, the antidote to my fear, friends and family are all. In the end we all come to this conclusion. In the end we all come to the hard truth that money, car, house, career... they are all empty concepts that we invented, the are not essential, but love is.  
I don't want to wake up one day, old and lonely!  I want to have people laughing around me all the time, i want to share the little i have with them, and die with no regrets, probably poor and unknown, but happy!!




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm crying...cause i think exactly like you but...i'm there already, where you don't want to be one day...and i'm already full of regrets...the problem is...i always were...

    ReplyDelete
  3. but let me tell you this: solitude doesn't depend on you but on your trap...once you're trapped inside your own body, nobody can see you, everybody goes away no matter how loud you scream, the boat just goes away and you'll have to remain on your island forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to read this comments Ana!! If it is your trat than it is a way to be disarmed, and you are the one to do it!

    ReplyDelete