Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Paintball is here!!

Hello you "war lovers", action freaks, wanna be Rambos, hello firms that are tired of the same get together "Restaurant thing", hello "I have to organize a Bachelor Party to my friend and need inspiration Dude", but most of all HELLO FUN LOVERS! It is official, Funcenter's Paintball Arena is ready and will open September 8th for all of you! 
 The location is perfect, it is in Nørresundby by the old german airport road, in the middle of a lot of factories and  old buildings, you are going to feel that you just jumped into a "Post Apocalyptic" movie. We had trials last weekend and it was a lot of fun, despite the blue marks all over my body of course :D. People were so into it that sometimes i totally missed my reality sense and was looking over my shoulder just to check for "Zombies" he he!!   I can't wait to get over there again and shoot all my friends, family and girlfriend, ( that sounds kind of wrong! ).
 But yeah, if you feel like having a lot of fun for a really reasonable price, get your friends together and go to Funcenter!  

Peace!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment