Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sketching a taste!

While the snow falls outside, i close my eyes and think about my homeland.
 I see a warm winter day, sun is shining and i am siting among good friends, we are having a really good conversation, while we share a good bottle of wine, "Pôpa Doce". 
I am not a wine expert, but this wine is something special, it has been like a month ago since i tasted this "nectar", but i still can recall the amazing taste.This is the first sweet red wine produced in the Douro region, to all of you that are thinking about visiting Portugal, maybe you should start to plan a visit to the magic Douro region and maybe a visit to the place where they created this magic taste. I am going there for sure soon, cause i know that there are other magic nectars to be tasted :)
 For now i will keep my eyes closed, and i will dream of sunshine and great wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment