Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Game of Thrones Season 2

Well my friends, Ned is gone, John is on the wall and he is not a Stark anymore, well he never was actually, what i meant is that he is a man of the Night Watch now, the Crows are his new family. Bran is a cripple that dreams about 3 eyed birds,  Wilds are fleeing to the south telling tales of the White Walkers, Rob is marching against the false king, the Imp just escaped alive his first battle and far away from Vesteros the Dragon Queen is rising from the ashes. 


Season 2 of "The Game of Thrones" will be on air April 1st, and me like millions of fans can't wait any longer, this is going to be crazy!
 I will not spoil it for the ones that did not read the books, but let me tell you, that if you liked season I, well  that was just the beginning, Winter is coming and is not a mild one. I could not let to illustrate some of my favorite characters, and they are the "House of Stark" but stil are many others, so stay tuned, i will probably come with some new Game of Thrones illustrations soon again :D


"You know nothing John Snow!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment